Formerly known as Google AdWords, Google Ads is one of the most effective methods of paid online advertising available today and is used by thousands of companies throughout the world.
Everything Sorted has the expertise to make Google Ads work for you.
Google Ads enables you to focus on potential customers who are searching for what you have to offer and send vast numbers of people to your website.
This advertising service allows you to place search results for your website on a search engine results page by paying for them. Essentially, you pick some keywords that a searcher might use on Google, then create an advert that will appear on the results page based on those keywords.
However, creating an effective Google Ads campaign isn’t so straightforward. It’s important that you target specific audiences, build SEO-friendly webpages and ads, and constantly adjust and analyse your campaigns through Google Ads and Analytics.
Everything Sorted can help with Google Ads.
We implement Best Practice SEO strategies to find the right keywords, including being specific to your region to reach highly targeted customers. We’ll optimise your website by making sure a customer clicking on your Google ad will be taken to the relevant page on your site. We can also evaluate your Google ad campaign with metrics and help you decide when to run ads, such as for a special event, promotion or when business is slow.
Need a Google Ads problem solving?
Our Google Partner, James, is a master at solving some of the complex issues clients often face when trying to look after their own Google Ads accounts. This is because he knows Google’s “policy” inside out. For example, Google does not tell you why they have suspended your account. James knows where to find the problem and can fix it for you.
James is also an expert at Cambridge University, represents them, looks after their Google Ads and lectures on it too. If there’s an issue with your current Google Ads campaign, he’ll find it, fix it and stop you spending money on the wrong clicks!
He can help with specific Google Ads challenges like:
- Too high cost / conversion, £350 + VAT
- Quality score to low, £350 + VAT
- Low ROI, £350 + VAT
- Google suspension, from £1500 + VAT
We also offer the following Google Ads services:
- Account Mini Audit on a current set up that’s not doing well. This includes a video call to run through the findings: £300 – £750 + VAT (depending on the size of the account)
- Q&A. This is for clients who have not go an account but would like to know more about it and whether it would work for their business: £180 + VAT
- Training on Google Ads. This is for clients who would like to learn how to look after their own Google ads account: £645 + VAT
- Set up, build and manage Google Ads. We can setup your business Google Ads account, build the campaign and manage it all on a monthly basis, continuing to optimise to get your ads into the most appropriate auctions and reducing the cost per click as much as possiblPlus the following packages: Contact us for pricing.
Plus the following packages:
- Introductory Test Package: £150 + VAT / month
We can test Google Ads for your business using our introductory test package. We will test different approaches and learn from the data to improve. Suitable for start-ups or small businesses wanting to dip your toe in the water.
- SME Test Package: £500 + VAT / month
We can test Google Ads for your business using our introductory test package. We will test different approaches and learn from the data to improve. Suitable for SME’s who have an existing business and want to test Google Ads.
- Enterprise Test Package: £1,000 / month
We can test Google Ads for your business using our introductory test package. We will test different approaches and learn from the data to improve. Suitable for medium size businesses who want to switch agencies, or start new tests.
We'll appreciate the opportunity for a chat about your requirements and where you are now, and where you'd like to take your business. We can discuss how we can grow your business without the need to hire a full time marketing team. Thus saving you not only time but money.
We look forward to hearing from you - Everything Sorted - Milton Keynes.